Clara’s College of Education
Clara’s College of Education was established in the year 2009 in the memory of late Smt. Clara Kaul- an eminent educationist, who had a missionary zeal to take learning to every strata of society. The institution is strategically located in the heart of Western Suburbs. The college is fully equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and well qualified teachers.
The College is recognized by N.C.T.E. Approved by Govt. of Maharashtra; And Affiliated to University of Mumbai.
The aim of the college is to contribute to the ever evolving education system by providing excellent teachers who can confer leadership and creditable learning services, making a difference to the society.
Objectives of Clara’s College of Education
- To provide value based education with new innovations and ideas, so that our student-teachers grow into aesthetically rich, intellectually aware and integrated young teachers, capable of fulfilling their dreams and aspirations.
- Equipping the prospective teachers with the necessary pedagogic skills and enabling them to make proper use of instructional facilities.
- Developing the self-confidence in the student teachers.
- To foster the attitude of respect for people of all walks and to promote the spirit of oneness in student.
- To provide opportunities for preserving our socio-cultural heritage through a broad program of activities beyond the curriculum.
- To promote policy of inclusion for disadvantaged and disabled students.
- To acquaint the student teachers with the impact of globalization in the field of education.