- Every student must obtain on admission, his /her identity cards which must have his/her photograph duly attested and present it for inspection on demand.
- Students are not permitted to park two wheelers or four wheelers in the college premises.
- Students requiring certificates or testimonials in regards to their performance and progress in a course should apply to the principal.
- Students must be punctual and regular.
- Students should be regular and on time for practice teaching lessons.
- All assignments and projects to be completed and submitted at the stipulated time.
- Use of cell phones in any form within the college premises is strictly prohibited. On breach of this discipline, the cell phone holder will be liable for a penalty of Rs.500/- for the first offence. In case of a repetition of the offence; it shall be liable to confiscation and will be kept in the custody of the college for 15 days.
- Students are expected to come decently dressed to the college.
(a) The minimum attendance of student teachers shall be 80 % for all course work and 90 % for practicum, and school internship
(b) Attended four semesters of the full time two year B.Ed. Programme spread over a maximum period of three years from the date of admission in a college of education.
(c) Completed the practicum and internal assessment assignments of each theory paper of each semester as certified by the principal of the institution in which the candidate is studying.